My love!

My love!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I believe list

  1. I believe I have the best husband
  2. I believe dinner will be amazing
  3. I believe I am a good mother
  4. I believe I am a good student
  5. I believe life is amazing
  6. I believe I am ready for summer
  7. I believe I can pass this class
  8. I believe family is the key to happiness
  9. I believe going without soda for 10 days is a bad idea
  10. I believe eating healthy is for the best
  11. I believe my job will not be the death of me
  12. I believe in God
  13. I believe nothing is prettier then a sunrise
  14. I believe James Franco is hilarious
  15. I believe my couch is very comfortable
  16. I believe 10 minutes is a long time to list things
  17. I believe my quit is my favorite blanket
  18. I believe I would be lost without my sister
  19. I believe nothing is better then family
  20. I believe going to school will better my life
  21. I believe what goes up must come down
  22. I believe I am NOT ready for my biology test this week
  23. I believe I can accomplish anything I put my mind to
  24. I believe the above statement sounded like an after-school special
  25. I believe my computer is going to die soon
  26. I believe the sky is blue
  27. I believe my backyard is not as pretty in the winter
  28. I believe my house is not the same when the kids are not here
  29. I believe it is supposed to be the warmest day of the year yet is tomorrow
  30. I believe chocolate sounds amazing right now
  31. I believe I have been doing this for ten minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment