My love!

My love!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I believe my couch is very comfy!

The couch I am sitting on is the couch that my husband got from his sister. The couch is the most comfortable thing I have ever sat on. It is about the size of a twin size bed and when I sit in it I feel like I am going to never be able to get up. I do most of my homework on this couch because I can focus better when I am comfortable. The worst thing about this couch is that it is right in front of the tv. Even though I can resist from watching tv sometimes it is hard. One of those times is right now. My husband is watching "The Interview" and it sounds hilarious. I find it amazing how much of an uproar this movie caused. I would really hate to live in North Korea.  But lets get back to how amazing my couch is. Have I said yet that it is very very comfortable??? The pillows need to be updated though because they are a grandma color green with frills all over them. The couch has a matching love seat that only gets used when the kids are here. I also have a rocking chair. All 3 kids would rather climb ontop of eachother and sit on the rocking chair then any other piece of furniture in the room. I do not understand it. If I was there I would enjoy the comfortable couch I am supposed to be writting about. I wonder how I will conitue to write for 3 more minutes about my couch. I bet if I chose a different " I believe" statement I would nto have had any issues writting ten minutes worth of stuff. My husband just got off the couch to go check on the Beef Stew and I must admit the couch is not as comfortable when he is not sitting here with me. Most nights we fall asleep on the couch. It is WAY more comfortable then our bed. I have one more minute to write about my couch and inmy final minute I will write that I will never trade my couch in for a different couch. If the day ever comes when I have to get a new one it will be a very sad day!

Word count is 384

No comments:

Post a Comment