My love!

My love!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

4 1/2 hours



Due to the weather being bad we were not able to get the kids this weekend :(. I have been wanting to get something done to my hair and my hubby has been dying to go test drive some cars. We decided to do that today. I set up an appointment with my hair stylist today at 1pm. I figured I would be there for 2 hours at max and then we could go look at cars. As you can see in my pictures my hair is dark brown. I have been looking at some of the ombre hair colors and love them. I have naturally curly hair and the ombre color looks good with curly hair. I found pictures of some examples and showed my stylist and she said she could do it. We started the process and after an hour of color and time under the hair dryer we were able to finally wash it out. Well let’s just say the end result was not good. It looked really brassy. So she blow dried it all and then re did the whole color process with some toner. We have now been there for about 3 hours. After the toner was done “setting” she washed my hair out and put more toner in it and had me sit and wait about 30 more minutes before we could wash it out. It was FINALLY the color that we wanted and I thought it looked pretty good. She did not. She wanted to put some darker color in the bottom but I was ready to be home. She blow dried it and straighten it for me. I thought that I was ready to go but then she decided to curl it because it looked better curled. By the time it was done it took a total of 4 ½ hours and my amazing husband sat and waited for me that long. I like the way it turned out but I am ready to play with it tomorrow and style it the way I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment