My love!

My love!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Let is snow!



Waking up in the morning is one of the hardest things for me. My husband has to pretty much push me out of bed for me to get up in the morning. This morning though he realized it snowed and knowing that I love snow he told me to look out the window. I jumped up and saw how pretty the backyard was. Turning around I noticed how my lovely husband stretched out and enjoyed the rest of the bed now that I finally got up! ARGH! He may have won that battle but I will win the war!
Most of my life I spend in South Dakota so snow is no stranger to me.  I have lived the past 3 years in Missouri and while there is not as much snow here as it in South Dakota, each Christmas has been a white Christmas until this recent one. As we got closer and closer to Christmas I kept wishing and hoping it would snow. Even up until Christmas morning I was crossing my fingers in hope that we would get at least get a couple inches of snow. I was wrong.  I was sad but it only latest a moment because then I got to spend my first Christmas as a wife and a mom.
Back to this morning. We got ready for work and I was able to enjoy the pretty snow while my husband had to focus on driving. One of the few good things about having to go to work at 6am is that when it snows everything is still looking like “fresh snow”.  Looking out on a field full of fresh UN-stepped in snow is a beautiful sight.

I believe what I am trying to write it is, Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment