My love!

My love!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Online!

When deciding whether to do online classes or going to actual class I thought online schooling would be a little bit easier because I did not have to go and actually sit in class. Let’s just say I decided after this week that I was WRONG! I just spent 1 hour on a math question that I still have no idea if I did it right or not. I think if I would be sitting in a class and having an instructor explain to me the problem I probably would have understood it way more then I already do. I did not realize online school would require so many “teach yourselves" techniques. My next big step is figuring how to write an essay for this class! Every time I think I have my homework assignments and schooling under control I completely forget about something and I have to rush to do it. I need to find a better way to organize and plan out all of my classes and homework.  I choose to do online classes since I work full time and did not have enough time to do both work and school full time. Little did I know that I am still having to use as much time online to figure out my classes as I would if I was actually going to class. I have to get used to this because unless I win the lottery I will have to do the option of online classes.  I should not complain though because there are people in my class that work full-time, raise a family "full-time" and also go to school full-time. I give major brownie points to those people! I cannot imagine how hectic that would be.

Only 3 3/4 years till I am done with school! Whooo-hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment