My love!

My love!

Monday, February 23, 2015

YAY!



This morning after taking my math test we finally went car shopping!!! I swear this morning Brent was like a little kid again. He kept poking at me and pushing me to get up and get ready so he can go look at cars! I thought it was kind of cute. :)  He has had his eye on one for the past couple of days so we decided to go look at it. We ended up getting it and I must say it is PERFECT! As you can see it is all black and the windows are tinted. My husband really enjoys the fact that it has a turbo and a "sports suspension"...whatever that means :) . The inside is black leather with cloth inserts. I sat in the driver seat and for a moment thought I ripped the leather because the button on the back of my jeans rubbed up against the seat. I panicked for a moment but then I was OK...nothing would be worse than ruining the new car before even getting it off the lot! What I enjoy most....other than the sunroof....is all the safety features. It has 10 airbags along with reinforced steal in case we roll over. I also learned that inside the hood was a type of blanket, if the engine were to catch on fire this “blanket” would detach and smother the fire caused by the engine.  I thought this was a really cool feature. After getting all the paperwork signed we took it for a drive. We ended up in Branson and decided to eat dinner. The only places we saw open was Applebee’s or a place called Rowdy Beavers. Since we eat at Applebee’s a lot we decided to try the other place. Bad choice! I was sick to my stomach as soon as we got home. Luckily though I did not get sick in the new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment