My love!

My love!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bird

This morning at 5:00am my husband had to leave to go to work. He only works till noon on some Saturdays and usually I just sleep in a little bit then get up and do some homework and housecleaning.  This morning though was not the same as the others. My husband left for work and just as I was going to fall asleep I start hearing birds. Not just one bird but a massive amount and they all just start signing. Now for my Environmental Science class I have to spend at least 30 minutes counting the amount of birds that I see and if I like I could take pictures of them so I will know which type of bird it was. Laying on the couch listening to the birds I decided I might as well use this opportunity to get the bird counting done. I went to get my camera and the batteries were dead. I went to the battery drawer and we were out of batteries. So finally I just took the batteries from the TV and put them in my camera. I slowly sneak outside to take pictures and my camera says "Memory Full". I still had all the pictures from my wedding on them. So I sneak back inside and find a different memory card and again sneak back outside. I kid you not by the time I came back outside I could hear the birds but could not see one! They had all decided to hide in the field behind my house. I was so mad. Standing outside at 5:30am in my pajamas trying to take a picture I looked like a fool. I gave up and went back inside. As soon as I shut the door a bird flew by. I have came to the opinion that birds hate me! Hopefully when my husband gets home we can spend our valentines day afternoon searching for birds.

Happy Valentines day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment