My love!

My love!

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Saturday morning



It is currently 7:02am and I have been up since 4:45am when my husband left for work. I finally got a cold, which has been going around my work. I can not sleep and the only cold medicine I have is NyQuil. I thought about taking that but since we have the kids this weekend they could wake up at any moment and I do not want that groggy feeling. So instead I have decided to do some homework. It is a very peaceful part of the morning. I just checked on the kids and they are all sound asleep. Kaydence, who is 4, sleeps in her own room. We made her room a princess room. She has a 4 foot little mermaid on her wall, princess table and chairs and a princes pink canopy room. Yes, she is very spoiled! Maddox, who is 7, and Jordan, who is 11, share a room. They had bunk beds but wanted separate room so we set one bed on one side of the room and the other bed on the opposite side. They both have their own "walls". They can put whatever they want on the walls as long as it doesn't affect the paint. As I checked on them this morning it warmed my heart to see them sounds asleep and happy. Maddox was coughing so I hope he is not getting sick. Once Brent is home from work we are all going over to Grandma's house! yay :) So for the next hour or so until they wake up I am going to work on this blog, some blog comments and enjoy some peace and quiet! Well mostly quiet, I have to have background noise so I am also watching “That 70’s show” . This show is hilarious and does not distract me from doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment