My love!

My love!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Middle Ages



What happens when you have no clue what to blog about? You take a dumb online quiz and blog about that! I decided to take a test about what era I should have lived in... These are my results…

The Middle Ages 1101A.D. to 1460A.D. Get ready to party - you're best suited for the romantified times of the Crusades and Knighthood. You tend to remain firmly convinced and unmoved about all your beliefs, showing your own unique style and originality as you do it. Others admire your individual attitude, even if it's from afar, making you ideal for the high class end of the table at the royal court. Cheers!

I believe this was the biggest waste of 30 seconds of my life but hey at least I know I could survive in the middle ages. Well maybe not survive, but I was "born" to live in the middle ages.  I will say that the results were correct when it talked about my unique style and originality.  I do not think that I would have fit in well with the crusades. I do not believe the Crusades were good but that is a whole other discussion.  My husband took the quiz and got the same results. At least I know that we would be together!
I just goggled images of what clothes in the middle ages looked like this and I have decided that it Is a good thing that I was born now instead of then! The clothes of the middle ages are HIDEOUS! Well, minus some of the head pieces I saw. I will admit they wore some cute hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment