My love!

My love!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Templates, colors and picutres OH MY!



Welcome to my newly designed blog! When I first set up this blog I choose a template I thought was pretty, added a picture and called it good. I figured I probably did the same amount of work as the other classmates.  Boy was I wrong! I went to post on a classmate’s blog today and was blown away on the amount of family pictures and personal details that were on their blog. It made my blog look like a joke! I got back to my blog and switched up the template then added a few pictures.
The first picture that is on the top of my blog is of me and my husband last Halloween. Since we did not have the kid’s for Halloween we both kind of forgot about it. On the way home from work on Halloween we realized that we did not have a costume to wear to hand out candy. We stopped at Walgreen's and got the brightest red lipstick and some dark eyeliner (for my eyebrows and the mole on my nose) and decided to see what we could do. Well the picture is what we came up with. I was a witch and put a spell on him!
The bottom two pictures is of our wedding day. There is one of the whole family. Brent, my husband, Jordan, the oldest with red hair, Maddox, the youngest boy and then Kaydence. It was an amazing day and this is one of my favorite pictures. We got married at his mom’s house out in Elkland and even though it rained the WHOLE day up until about 15 minutes before the OUTSIDE wedding it was still the perfect day ever!
The final picture is of me and Kaydence. She was my flower girl. It was such a special bonding time for us! She had so much fun dressing up like a “princess” with me.  She loves looking at the picture from the wedding day and pointing out that she was the flower girl. We kept her flower girl basket with the pedals on a shelf and I have caught her a few times just staring at it. Moments like that make my heart melt

Well there’s a little detour of my blog! Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I feel so incredibly guilty about my blog! I need to spend some time fixing it up. I, like you, picked a template and added my profile picture thing. I've been so busy, I forgot to make this more homey!

    I love the setup of your page. Great job!
    ~K~

    ReplyDelete