My love!

My love!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Zoom Zoom



Each morning my sweet hubby will get up and start the car so we can have a warm ride to work. Most the time the good ‘ole jeep will start up but lately it has been acting up.  We currently drive my husband’s jeep everywhere. It is the only transportation that we have and while I love it, I believe it is finally time to let it go! This jeep is about 20 years old and used to be his grandpa’s. It has over 250,000 miles on it and while the engine runs fine but the transmission is going out. It likes to leak transmission fluid EVERYWHERE! So finally after much discussion my husband and I decided to get a new car. I had no idea how many different styles and brands of car’s/suv/truck there were out there! At first we were just going to buy an older used car. We thought of getting a 2007 or 2008 car and just use it till we can afford a nicer one. Then after doing some research we realized that buy spending a couple thousand more we could get an even nice car. It went on and on and then all of a sudden we were looking at cars close to 20,000 dollars! After we can back to earth and figured out exactly how much we could afford then next step was to figure out if we wanted a car with good gas mileage or a SUV that had more space and bigger for the kids. I am leaning more towards a car but I still have no idea what we are going to get. Next Monday we are taking the whole day off work and have decided to go look at cars. I am crossing my fingers that the good ‘ole jeep will last that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment