My love!

My love!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rant



One of my biggest pet peeves is people who blame the president for every issue that America currently has. A lady I work with does this almost on a daily basis and I finally made a comment that America has been having issues since before Obama took over, after that she did not want to discuss the issue with me anymore. Yes I do think things have changed and maybe for the worse since Obama became president but we cannot single handily blame one person for how the whole county is going. We have been having issues since before Obama and we will have issues after him. Plus people tend to forget that WE voted him into election. If America did not believe in what he stood for then we should have voted separately. There were a TON of people who did not even vote in the past president election. If you choose not to vote then I do not think your opinion on the president should matter. We hold the power to elect the correct person into presidency, we just have to use that power. The other part is that it is not just the president that makes the choices and changes the laws. It also invoices the people that WE elected in the government that voted on the laws as well. I am not very knowledgeable when it the government and how it all works but I know enough that we are the ones that voted the people in the positions they are in. IF we want it to change then we need to change the way we vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment