My love!

My love!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Surprise!



My work day started out stressful and busy. I work at a manufacturing company and I am in accounts payable but since the receptionist is gone I also doing her job. I have been doing both jobs for about 2 weeks and it has finally starting to really stress me out. My husband and I work together so my morning always starts out with getting my morning coffee with him. Then I got to my desk and all morning read emails, phone calls and people needing or wanting things. As I was trying to enter invoices and do my accounts payable duties, I also had to get lunch ordered for a big meeting and in addition find drinks for a different meeting. Now to people who are receptionist they may find this as normal. I, on the other-hand, hate doing stuff like that. I worked in a restaurant for almost 10 years and if I wanted to organize and set up people's lunch I would have stayed in that industry. It finally got to be about 1:00pm and I sat at my desk in a moment of quiet! For a moment I really thought I was not going to be able to make it to the end of the day. The next thing I do there is a delivery man with flowers at the front door. My wonderful amazing husband sent me flowers at work! I felt so completely blessed and it was perfect timing. Throughout this blog I will be telling stories or bringing up my husband a lot. He is the most important thing to me. Sometimes it still shocks me how lucky I got to have a man like him. To most flowers do not mean a lot. To me though, flowers today meant the world to me! They reminded me that no matter how bad my day was I will always have him by my side! 



No comments:

Post a Comment