My love!

My love!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Freewrite practice



I am going to give this freewriting practice a try. I just finished doing my environmental homework. If I never have to read a “topo” map ever again I will be one happy girl. I thought I knew how to read a map! Ha! Was I wrong!!! I think at one point I wanted to cry. Maybe that makes me sound like a baby. Oh well. The rest of my weekend will be used to study for test and get caught up on more homework and hopefully be ahead of my classes unlike this week. I have waited till the last minute to turn in some of my assignments and I hate doing that. My husband is currently watching a show about secret society’s and conspiracies. It amazes me how much time so people have to complain or come up with crazy idea. I believe that yes, if you have money or powerful people in your life you have a higher chance of reaching that “higher status” but I do not think that means every president we have had was part of a secret society. I am having very hard time coming up with something to write about that does not sound like jibberish. Well apparently jibberish is not a word but I believe it should be. If we can make “twerk” a legal word then jibberish should be do. I also think the word uber should be added to the dictionary. I use that word all the time as a way to show how much I like or do not like something. For example I UBER love my husband but I uber hate my homework. I hope people that are reading this do not think I am too weird. It is just the way my brain works. Yikes..that sounds like a reasoning someone would make in a course case! Well I think I have done this freewriting process long enough. Hopefully this gave you some laughs and not turn you away from my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment